Monday, October 4, 2010

I made it but...

My heavens, I delivered 11 tubs of mail on Saturday. We had 12 tubs of magazines alone. luckily we have till Tuesday to be them out so I took 6 of the 12 and am sure wende will get even more today. I think business's are really banking on online orders for the holidays. Job security i guess but boy am i paying for it still. I feel like a slug and don't want to move yesterday or today. whine whine whine. back to the couch I go, hoping to feel like a real person soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! You are back. I have been awful about blogging myself and stopped checking yours. I am so glad you are back and that you survived your hard days at work. I was thinking about you today as I got our mail from mailbox that Friday will be a rough day after Veterans Day holiday and add the Christmas catalog/ads filling your bins----I am praying for you. Glad to hear Don has someone on same diet to swap woes with. He is doing really good on his. I am so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete